Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

910 Robert St. is a big issue!

Go down

910 Robert St.  is a big issue! Empty 910 Robert St. is a big issue!

Post  REB19793 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:06 pm

910 Robert St. not only is it a haven for convicted fellons the apts are rat infested, roachs, the whole building needs to be looked at by the building inspector. I have tried to get people to come and check it out and nobody will. The landlord is a slumlord with section 8 fraud going on in apt. number 2. There are to many people living in the whole building, I thought he was only allowed to rent out 3 apt. but people live in 4 or 5 of them. Please do something about this it is just an awful street to even drive down because of this building. Look into how many times the cops have been to the building and tell me it not just a bunch of trouble makers. The building is falling down the wood is rotting on one side and the windows fall out. When it rains the roof leaks. There is literaly i bet 1000 mice or rats in that building alone. Just please do something or just look into it please, the landlord can not keep getting away with this.
Thanks

REB19793

Back to top Go down

910 Robert St.  is a big issue! Empty Re: 910 Robert St. is a big issue!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 pm

REB19793 wrote:910 Robert St. not only is it a haven for convicted fellons the apts are rat infested, roachs, the whole building needs to be looked at by the building inspector. I have tried to get people to come and check it out and nobody will. The landlord is a slumlord with section 8 fraud going on in apt. number 2. There are to many people living in the whole building, I thought he was only allowed to rent out 3 apt. but people live in 4 or 5 of them. Please do something about this it is just an awful street to even drive down because of this building. Look into how many times the cops have been to the building and tell me it not just a bunch of trouble makers. The building is falling down the wood is rotting on one side and the windows fall out. When it rains the roof leaks. There is literaly i bet 1000 mice or rats in that building alone. Just please do something or just look into it please, the landlord can not keep getting away with this.
Thanks
I will pass this along to who needs to see it. Thanks for posting.
Steve
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://newport.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

910 Robert St.  is a big issue! Empty email sent

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:28 am

I sent it out last night and this was in my email this morning. If you see a change for the better or it stays the same please let me know. It helps to see if this kind of involvement works with people, such as yourself coming forward. Thanks for posting. If you need anything else just let me know.

Steve

The email:
Steve,
We will check on it today.
Thanks
Brian

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://newport.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

910 Robert St.  is a big issue! Empty Re: 910 Robert St. is a big issue!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum